Solid Ground Innovations seeks a Sales & Marketing Coordinator responsible for developing initiatives that support execution of marketing and sales strategies. The position demands strong leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills and will offer a stimulating work environment. Applicant must be out going, self-motivated and enjoy working in the community.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will lead in the strategy and execution of key marketing initiatives including creative development, client recruitment, and account management for the purpose of increasing sales and clientele. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will work closely with clients, the Director of Development and Director of Operations to ensure a successful integrated campaign execution.
– Execute annual sales and marketing plans that will meet or exceed internal goals by working collaboratively to design print, web and media advertising, collateral materials, direct mail and promotional pieces
– Must be capable of gaining an in-depth knowledge of services offered in order to develop and facilitate sales & marketing objectives
– Identify high value potential clients/business opportunities and establish relationships that are mutually beneficial
-Develop proposals based on client needs
-Review proposals with key staff
-Submit and follow up on proposals in a timely manner
-Engage, inspire and galvanize the organization around the brand vision, position and strategies
– Participate in brand strategy discussions and clearly define target market
-Conduct analysis and periodical reviews of the brand to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance
Knowledge, Competencies, and Skills
We are seeking a candidate with strong writing and interpersonal skills, who will enjoy working in a fast- paced environment with multiple shifting priorities. The ideal candidate will be self-confident, self- motivated, personable and possess capability to execute deliverables without supervision.
– Ability to clearly and effectively conceptualize, plan, communicate and execute ideas
– Commitment to meet deadlinesQualifications
Associate’s degree is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator experience a plus. Coursework emphasis in business/marketing is strongly preferred. Sales & Marketing experience in a related capacity is ideal.
20 hours per week w/potential for growth
Please submit a current resume and cover letter describing suitability for the position, as well as motivations for applying & portfolio of completed ad design work (if applicable) to email@example.com or to:
Sevetri M. Wilson
Solid Ground Innovations 227 Florida Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
For any questions, please call 225-330-4924 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.